Track Light LED-Track Light Fixtures Kitchen
- Suitable for commercial, retail, and residential applications
- Anti-dusty, anti-fog lighting fixture
- Directional light:
Up-Down : 90 Deg /Right-Left : 360 Deg
- Convenient for installation and moving
- Long life time over 50,000hrs
- Lamp option-12 Watt, 18 Watt
View the detail specification from belowing.
- Additional information
Track Light LED 18w, 1460Lumens – 4000 Kelvin – 80 CRI -Rotatable Track Light Fixtures – 85-265V
|Light Source||LED Cree COB|
|Dimension||D.100 x 130H (mm)|
|Color Finish||Sand White/Sand Black|
Track Light LED can be used in residential and commercial applications as a source of accent
lighting to illuminate shelves and artwork, task lighting over kitchen islands, or even ambient
lighting in long, narrow rooms like hallways.
Track Light Fixtures are an efficient, versatile, and cost-effective solution to your commercial and
residential lighting needs, it is widely applied at home in kitchen, living room, corridor as well as
applied at projects in hotel, office, museum, exhibition center.
How to install LED track light fixtures?
1. Consider your track lighting’s location and the shape of the room. The most popular layout
plans are:Straight Runs-it is the most basic form of track lighting. Link together track sections
with a straight connector and piece together a simple track lighting system. While , there are
other kinds of layout , such as “L”, “H” ,“T” ,“Cross” layout . Select the structure wanted.
2. Choose track sections. A track is a surface mounted channel that holds the Track Heads.
Mount the tracks directly to the ceiling, on the wall, or with pendants or cables for higher and
sloped ceilings. (If you have higher ceilings, remember to place the tracks further away from
the walls.) Keep in mind that track systems are normally only compatible with a given product
line. Track sections range from 2′ to 12′ sections. Combine any amount of sections together
for your ideal arrangement.
3. Select track heads. Track Heads come in all different types and styles. Whether you’re looking
for a more decorative track system, a powerful light source to showcase artwork, or an
unobtrusive lighting option, we have a wide selection of Track Heads to choose from.
After sales service: