This is Wilighting, Aluminum Led Light Supplier, Offer Fixture of Commercial Light and Home Light.

Wilighting is one young but dynamic and growing led light factory, we are advanced in CNC machining aluminum LED light fixtures, which is with sophisticated workmanship that contributes to unique model against copy.

We apply the rigorous routine in quality control through the single hardware to the finished goods, all of the light fixtures are tested before packaging. Safety, no defection is the target of our manufacturing.

In addition, innovation and update design developing is also our consistent pursue for fulfilling your market demands.

Low MOQ, fast delivery, efficient sales response is our strategy in coordinating customer to secure market.

Obtain your desired lighting fixtures from the wide range -LED down light, LED ceiling light, LED wall light, LED bulb and so on .

Welcome to call us for your retail and wholesale business of lighting.

Winnie LauGeneral Manager


LED lighting provides up to 90% of the electrical power being converted to light. Traditional lighting only turns 20% of energy into light with the other 80% wasted as unnecessary heat.

Wilighting, we provide a comprehensive service that covers everything for LED lighting solution. Our service consists of material sourcing,lighting R&D, customized products, 3D drawing compose, free sampling offer, small qty order production, exclusivity for customer market, punctual delivery and diversified shipment service. .

The top 6 reasons businesses choose us:

  • Quality hardware and electrical parts
  • Low ex-factory offer
  • Expertized technical support
  • Competent export assistance and consult
  • Cooperation loyalty
  • 3-5 Year warranty